Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello from Socal
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Bobleee

Hi Everyone, I’m an auto enthusiast from California, This forum looks like a very nice place to discuss about cars.
mi645
What do you drive? smile.gif
MaskedMan
Welcome smile.gif
DST94
Where in SoCal you at? I've got a JDM group down here, and I'd love another Celica member. To many subis!! Pm me if you are interested!
ILoveMySilly97
Welcome to the 6gc world. Luckily you live in southern Cali so there's more 6gc members. Lol.

QUOTE (DST94 @ May 30, 2013 - 11:20 PM) *
Where in SoCal you at? I've got a JDM group down here, and I'd love another Celica member. To many subis!! Pm me if you are interested!

Lol. All the car crew that's asked me to join are all Hondas. Some nice looking ones too but id rather join a Toyota crew first. Lol.
BonzaiCelica
All socal members are solo riders they dont like meets biggrin.gif
leonhks
welcome!
leonhks
@Bonzaicelica make a OC meet and im down plus everyone else that say wassup wanna check out what everyone else did to their celica's
ILoveMySilly97
QUOTE (BonzaiCelica @ Jun 6, 2013 - 7:25 PM) *
All socal members are solo riders they dont like meets biggrin.gif

You mean Cali in general. Lol.
Box
I like how everyone greeted a bot. rolleyes.gif
ILoveMySilly97
QUOTE (Box @ Jun 7, 2013 - 12:36 PM) *
I like how everyone greeted a bot. rolleyes.gif

LOL!!!
Bobleee
What it mean by a bot?
Box
A bot is a computer program that has the sole purpose of doing a menial task. Generally in respect to the internet in whole it's to relentlessly advertise junk. Your first post sounded suspiciously bot like, as they're usually broken English and very vague.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.