Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where can I buy a toy model of the Celica?
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
The_enD
I am looking for a toy model of the Celica that I can gut, put my alarm controls in and then attach it to my key as keychain.
I would also modify it to look as my car(paint, rims, whatever), but mine being a ST, I wouldn't say no to a GT, if the price is fair.
For now I am only browsing on ebay, but some of you may know a car model site that sells quality stuff at a good price.
I would like to mention that it should not be that big, maybe 5-6cm, 2-2.5inches, but that should not discourage you from posting, I might just get the bigger one for my desk instead.
Julian_Navia
Only toy that I can think of thats small (ish) is the Hot Wheels Pikes Peak Celica which I doubt is what your looking for. Other than that theres the Tamiya GT-Four model, but thats way too big. kindasad.gif
JoshuaM
TimmyFace had a little one I think, check through the pictures in his progress thread smile.gif
The_enD
His is too big, RC car frown.gif

JoshuaM
He has another one.

Edit: I think.... I'm sure I've seen it before but I can't find the pic now i've gone looking for it tongue.gif
The_enD
QUOTE (JoshuaM @ Sep 14, 2013 - 12:47 PM) *
He has another one.

Thanks, I got in contact with him.
JoshuaM
I just found this as well - already on a key-ring for you smile.gif

http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b148200968
3WayStunna
if anyone else wants one, ill be in japan the 2nd week of october. I can pick up a few GT4 models if you want...mail them out when i get to the states...Cant remember though if they are model kits, or the replica toys...I think they still sell both out there...
The_enD
QUOTE (3WayStunna @ Sep 17, 2013 - 2:17 PM) *
if anyone else wants one, ill be in japan the 2nd week of october. I can pick up a few GT4 models if you want...mail them out when i get to the states...Cant remember though if they are model kits, or the replica toys...I think they still sell both out there...

Any idea on the price?

Can't translate the above page to see theirs.
cjh4l22
2900yen is about 30usd.
Google Chrome will translate for you! upgrade son.
ta-da!

Description of item
Die-cast model car key chain new
minicar is a licensed product.
The size vary according to the model, but it is about 5 ~ 6cm.
Stock: One product of this early exit as soon as I realized bid. *********************************** * It is the type that enhances binding moiety was easy to fall off the past. * <Easy to slack are given for the brackets to the chassis of the plastic in the conventional product repair also result in drop out bracket portion would extend those of poor metal fittings * There was a problem with barely *. > * I have firm because it is attached to the die-cast part. *********************************** wrapped in (air packing all country free shipping in the case of non-standard-size mail trout). I will put it in the case of (Taper etc. is +480 yen nationwide (personal delivery tracking service relief) letter pack 500.
3WayStunna
QUOTE (The_enD @ Sep 17, 2013 - 8:34 AM) *

Any idea on the price?

The information about the the link has already been provided...but for what im suggesting, the price runs from 10-30usd. I can give definite prices when im over there.
The_enD
QUOTE (3WayStunna @ Sep 17, 2013 - 10:33 PM) *
QUOTE (The_enD @ Sep 17, 2013 - 8:34 AM) *

Any idea on the price?

The information about the the link has already been provided...but for what im suggesting, the price runs from 10-30usd. I can give definite prices when im over there.

Do that. If I haven't already purchased one, I may end up using your service.
Jeebus
The middle section explains how usually these toys are made with a plastic chasis, and since the key holder chain is attached to that, it breaks easily, but this one is attached to the diecast body, so it is firmly attached.

As well, the last line says that it will be sent in a tupperware container.
gen6coupe
QUOTE (3WayStunna @ Sep 17, 2013 - 6:17 AM) *

sweet! let us know what you find i would love to buy one or other small celica stuff.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.