Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: reseting air to fuel ratio
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
ILoveMySilly97
The guide helps but it doesn't say how you pull out the fuses? They don't simply just pull out. I think they're screwed in? Anyone thing they can chime in and tell me or show me pics or something?

http://www.6gc.net/howto/reset_your_air_fuel_ratio
Box
You just pull them out. tongue.gif There are designated fuse pullers, but some needle nosed pliers also work. Or if you're like me and have lady-like hands you can just pull by hand. Unless some previous owner has botched it up they will be your standard ATC fuses that slide in and out of the contact terminals.
ILoveMySilly97
How do you take out the efi fuse?

There's two btw. One that uses the small 15a fuse and the box looking fuse. Both are efi fuses. So I'm guessing remove both of them?
Box
You pull it out.
ILoveMySilly97
QUOTE (Box @ Sep 19, 2013 - 12:08 PM) *
You pull it out.

The small fuses yea I know you can pull them out no problem. It's the box looking fuse that seems to be screwed in like my other 100a fuse.
Box
That's not the right one then, all the fuses you pull are ATC fuses.
ILoveMySilly97
QUOTE (Box @ Sep 19, 2013 - 12:23 PM) *
That's not the right one then, all the fuses you pull are ATC fuses.

Ok. That probably should be added into the how to then. Lol.
Special_Edy
Disconnect a battery cable for 15-60 seconds...
ILoveMySilly97
QUOTE (Special_Edy @ Sep 21, 2013 - 6:34 AM) *
Disconnect a battery cable for 15-60 seconds...

That's what I did when I had my intake installed. Wasn't so sure if that also resets the ecu A/F.
Box
Removing the battery cable does as well, but then you reset things that you don't want to like your radio.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.