Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GTA V
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
KAOS
Kurt, I need another shiny car. I botched the glitch and lost the one you gave me. smile.gif
kurt95gt
QUOTE (KAOS @ Nov 25, 2013 - 4:40 PM) *
Kurt, I need another shiny car. I botched the glitch and lost the one you gave me. smile.gif

Lol OK well see what we can do
Me to my buddy storm can hook you up lol
SupraKid
These glitchers are starting to piss me off..
njccmd2002
Sttoped playing long time ago
njccmd2002
Playing again and just bought the liberator
Johnnyny
dalover_73 ps3 im slightly late for this but i still play gta v waiting for them damn heists!!!
njccmd2002
what heists, they are never going to happen.

you realize the money making scheme, how much does it take to make 1.7 million dollars, making missions.

they sell that money, and people buy it. thats where the money is coming. there is no sense in making heists that will give you money, because, they want you to buy money.

the only purpose i play now is to troll people and collect bounties... I like the laser yet, and i have an annoying voice..
1994Celica
GTA Online got boring for me. All I did was rooftop rumble, and that got old quick. Maybe if I played with friends it would be better but alone it's no fun
Johnnyny
QUOTE (njccmd2002 @ Sep 24, 2014 - 1:37 AM) *
what heists, they are never going to happen.

you realize the money making scheme, how much does it take to make 1.7 million dollars, making missions.

they sell that money, and people buy it. thats where the money is coming. there is no sense in making heists that will give you money, because, they want you to buy money.

the only purpose i play now is to troll people and collect bounties... I like the laser yet, and i have an annoying voice..

i like trolling on the buzzard
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.