Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: stock seats
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Buying/Selling
Celica94GT
I have a set of stock seats from my old 94 celica that i sold. i have all the brackets and bolts needed to install them. both are in really good condition with no tears or rips. i will sell them both for just $50. which is a steal. but I cannot ship them so pickup only. however i will drive a little bit and met you somewhere. please email me at sboarder9202@cox.net. since i dont really check this site anymore. thank you. by the way, Im in Rhode island.
Coomer
Are you sure that you won't ship them? I'm very interested because my stock seats are both in pretty sad shape, but I live in WA. wink.gif
ST-204
Can u send me some pics of ur seats??
Thx
Celica94GT
ttt, please email me, this is a great deal even if you dont have a celica. put these in any car you want, just make some custom brackets or something.
3FingersCelica
What color are they?
celicarocker
black. he sent me some pictures, but they're really dark. they appear to be in good condition, but i cant tell how faded they are, which is really important to me, as mine are pretty faded...
Celica94GT
i dont think they are fadded at all, but if so its not bad at all. i will try to get some better pics of them today for tomarrow.
celicarocker
awesome... id like to see some in better light... i might be able to come check them out in person one day....
Celica94GT
QUOTE (celicarocker @ Feb 3, 2004 - 8:07 PM)
awesome... id like to see some in better light... i might be able to come check them out in person one day....

i sent you a brighter pic.
Consynx
you still have to say what color they are...lol
Celica94GT
its not really a solid color. but its mainly a blueish color. hard to explain but if you want to see what they look like. just email me. i will send pics.
kamax
looks good, i wonder if it'll fit an mr2 =) ... would look stupid in mines since mines are tan interior.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.