Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Climate control type?
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
MarbleFlame
Hi everyone,

I'm new here, and haven't had the time to introduce myself properly, I'll do that when I get some spare time wink.gif Anyway just a bit about me: I am 15 years old (haven't got my licence yet, just a few more months) and live in NSW, Australia smile.gif I own a Black '96 ZR ST204. She's all stock at the moment, which will change soon, not looking at anything too drastic mind you.. Just a few upgrades here and there smile.gif Anyway, on to the question, I was going to order a SpreeLED full dash kit, but don't know what type of climate control I have? Can some of you fellas post some pics of your climate controls and specify if they are the US or UK types please? Quite confused at the moment..
P.S. Not sure how to upload photos yet, so help would be appreciated! Thanks tongue.gif

Cheers and God bless,
Ben
-MarbleFlame-
JoshuaM
We have the standard US style. NOT climate control. Just tell him Australian and he should know what one you want smile.gif

My Spree kit;
MarbleFlame
Exactly what I wanted Josh! smile.gif Thanks for the speedy reply biggrin.gif

Cheers and God bless,
Ben
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.