Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Old REVERSE Indiglo Gauges group buy
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
lagos
i found an old post here. anyone know if what company made these and if i can still buy them?

here is a pic of what they look like

user posted image
95celgt
Dude I want these Too!
lagos
come on guys... i know a few of you here got these through this group buy before... give me some info on them.
lagos
the autodynamic one look the same, but 74$....good lord! its not like they cost anymore to make then the ones you can get on ebay for 30$
95celgt
I know, i just gonna keep looking around, if i dont find them i will get them at procarparts...
neoklis
hey guys. I know exactly where you should look. go the link below and have fun making them exactly at the colors you want. I know i did. I made my own boost gauge and oil pressure gauge but could not get for speedometer as my car is a gt4.speedhut

Beware though because as i understand you run a very high risk in damaging your speedometer when installing.

again have fun choosing colors/designs/logos. i have spent hours on this site and the products are quite interesting. there was a group buy on the gt4 list and in general people were quite pleased with the service.
kuya1284
QUOTE (neoklis @ Feb 1, 2004 - 12:34 PM)
hey guys. I know exactly where you should look. go the link below and have fun making them exactly at the colors you want. I know i did. I made my own boost gauge and oil pressure gauge but could not get for speedometer as my car is a gt4.speedhut

Beware though because as i understand you run a very high risk in damaging your speedometer when installing.

again have fun choosing colors/designs/logos. i have spent hours on this site and the products are quite interesting. there was a group buy on the gt4 list and in general people were quite pleased with the service.

We know about that link already... well most of us do... tongue.gif
BenMMellor
mm I like them but same problem .. the Speedo just doesn't go high enough.... !!
lagos
speedhut is very cool, but i feel like they charge way too much for the guages. on ebay you can get indiglo gauges for about 20$, but at speedhut they want close to 100$. thats just not worth the money, to me.
kuya1284
QUOTE (lagos @ Feb 1, 2004 - 8:26 PM)
speedhut is very cool, but i feel like they charge way too much for the guages. on ebay you can get indiglo gauges for about 20$, but at speedhut they want close to 100$. thats just not worth the money, to me.

That's because they're custom my friend...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.