Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: help save the life of my celi
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > My Project
Dragondog
My celica is dead and has been dead for some years now I still have her in hope to bring her back to life...to bring her back shes in need of a new motor...or a complete rebuilt kit of the 5sfe mainly a new crank...and just about all sensers on that motor..block head and cylinders are all that seem to be ok and useable still....she needs new carpet new wheels new seats...new moonroof glass....she basicly need any spare part avalable...any help would be so much appreciated by me and the car...everyday I see her I can hear her crying to be back on the road...
ILoveMySilly97
I believe bonzai has a moon roof fs on the buy/sell section. There's a couple other cars being parted out. Also the 5sfe engine is a common engine in the Toyota family do it shouldn't be hard to find. Or you can just do a engine swap upgrade? Lol.
JasonTX
got some front seats out of one of those 25th aniversery celicas in really good condition. and i'm also in TX (brenham) maybe we can meet up halfway, also have a bunch of 3s/5s parts pm me a list of your looking for something spicific.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.