Hey, just wanted any thoughts on the situation I'm having atm since I'm somewhat lost on what it can be...

So the other day, the car was working fine but then yesterday I started the car and the ignition would go but when the engine turned over, it just dies immediately. Tried it again and it would die again. The third time I tried, it started but the car was shaking like crazy, struggling at idle. Immediately turned it off but tried one more time, it turned over again but the furious car shaking returned, tried stepping on the gas a few times and it would feel as if it's not getting enough power and would sound weak, no engine light or anything is on, also all the electrionics turn on no prob. So just turned it off and left it alone and will bring it to the Mechanic later today.

So just wondering what you guys thoughts are? so I have a better idea what it may be.

I'm still relatively new to engine maintenance so my knowledge isn't too vast, so any help is greatly appreciated!

If you need any info:
- 5SFE GT (swapped to JDM 5SFE Camry 2000+ (Distributorless ignition engine) recently)
- Installed double din and alarm recently
- First problem with this engine

I'm thinking may be alternator dieing (though battery light is not on, nor did any of my lights flicker or weaken but then again didn't really let the car run) or fuel pump (since when I press the throttle it's weak) acting up? but I really don't have a general idea, also again I'm still learning on troubleshooting these things.

Thanks ahead for any ideas!

~DarkDeath