Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I need options and wtb a 7afe or 4afe turbo manifold
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Forced Induction
hdnseek
I have been looking and looking and it looks like i have only three options,'
1. Buy a 80 dollar 7afe flange and a b series turbo manifold and pay to have the flange cut off and rewelded ~ $250
2. Buy JGS tools log manifold kit and have it welded ~$250
3. Buy top speed performance 4afe turo manifold and have my teo4h flange welded on ~200

IS there ANY cheaper options to mock up a manifold or buy one for my 7afe?
I sm just waiting on the manifold now... or does someone have one that they can sell me used???

Any help is appreciated!'
Thanks in advance!
Smaay
contact erynn, i dont know her screen name, she has my prototype turbo kit. i think her screen name is 2celicas2love
Syaoran
QUOTE (hdnseek @ Apr 8, 2014 - 12:04 AM) *
I have been looking and looking and it looks like i have only three options,'
1. Buy a 80 dollar 7afe flange and a b series turbo manifold and pay to have the flange cut off and rewelded ~ $250
2. Buy JGS tools log manifold kit and have it welded ~$250
3. Buy top speed performance 4afe turo manifold and have my teo4h flange welded on ~200

IS there ANY cheaper options to mock up a manifold or buy one for my 7afe?
I sm just waiting on the manifold now... or does someone have one that they can sell me used???

Any help is appreciated!'
Thanks in advance!

Get a custom manifold made. In the end, it'll last longer and be made to fit your car and your purpose. A thick mild steel pipe manifold (schedule 40 mild steel) will last a long time once ceramic coated. Wish I had done that in the first place lol.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.