Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Well, I have no life.....
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Phat_99CeliGT
Yes, i have no life. I sit on here all night and look for Celicas on the net. Im mostly on Gauge magazine or my fav. Drop Jaw Magazine looking at the other rides out there.

I found these 2 last night.

Members??

Pics r kinda dark
user posted image
user posted image
wind
fugly....both of them
Celicaca
top one is ultimate fugalicious but the bottom is decent
acidbyte7
disgrace to the 6gc the both of them
Redline_Racer
the red, blue, & purple lights on the second one makes a cool NOS Burned look, looks cool.

-Brandon
Coomer
The second one is 95silvergt, and I think his car is nice.
macavely
ok i guess i'm the only one that likes the paint job on the first one.. I like seeing cars done up diffrent.. not anythng i would do but i still like it
Supersprynt
The first one needs to be dropped and it might be vinyl on the sides.
boosted_K2
personally, i really dispise that bodykit.
ScoobyDooCruiser
I like the second one... I would be happy if thats what my car looked like, unfortunately I can't afford it.
celimanST
I like the them both. I like my riced out wink.gif

William
Ghost
wish I could get a better pic of the first one.
95silvergt
Phat_99CeliGT, Redline_Racer , Coomer, ScoobyDooCruiser, and whoever else stuck up for us on our cars "thanx". i own the silver one my member name is 95silvergt. i love my car and wont give it up for nothin. and that guy his car is really nice i chatted wit him. we were at the same car show and he put a lot of time, work, and money into that car. hes got my respect. for the people that dislike r cars read the replies on what real 6gc members think of our cars.
MoralWarfare
QUOTE (95silvergt @ Feb 17, 2004 - 10:24 PM)
Phat_99CeliGT, Redline_Racer , Coomer, ScoobyDooCruiser, and whoever else stuck up for us on our cars "thanx". i own the silver one my member name is 95silvergt. i love my car and wont give it up for nothin. and that guy his car is really nice i chatted wit him. we were at the same car show and he put a lot of time, work, and money into that car. hes got my respect. for the people that dislike r cars read the replies on what real 6gc members think of our cars.

no need to bash people for disliking the car and calling them pseudo-6gc members. People have their likes and dislikes. Personally, I think you car is hot, though I don't really like that kit. The other kid's car simply doesn't fit my taste. Though I have respect for the time and effort put into creating that car, it doesn't mean I can't dislike it.
boosted_K2
QUOTE (MoralWarfare @ Feb 18, 2004 - 12:20 PM)
QUOTE (95silvergt @ Feb 17, 2004 - 10:24 PM)
Phat_99CeliGT, Redline_Racer , Coomer, ScoobyDooCruiser, and whoever else stuck up for us on our cars "thanx". i own the silver one my member name is 95silvergt. i love my car and wont give it up for nothin. and that guy his car is really nice i chatted wit him. we were at the same car show and he put a lot of time, work, and money into that car. hes got my respect.  for the people that dislike r cars read the replies on what real 6gc members think of our cars.

no need to bash people for disliking the car and calling them pseudo-6gc members. People have their likes and dislikes. Personally, I think you car is hot, though I don't really like that kit. The other kid's car simply doesn't fit my taste. Though I have respect for the time and effort put into creating that car, it doesn't mean I can't dislike it.

yes. exactly.
Chrobis
I really dont like the veilside type kit, although its alot better then the stock crap. Props to anyone that fixes up their car though, and also the veilside type kit looks alot worse in pics then in real life on the car.

The veilside kit also boasts the biggest area for a front mount Intercooler for swappers!
slipgun
I really like the second one, im a big fan of lights too smile.gif I love the red in the headlight housings was the led's?
Phat_99CeliGT
Day shot of the red one
user posted image
sphinx
OMFG frown.gif

someone should take that car and burn it . It should'nt have to suffer like that.
LatinKraze
Very artistic, but not my taste.
Phat_99CeliGT
i like the car, but not the paint.

I just noticed it has a sliding ragtop biggrin.gif
Akimbo
Thats a unique mod...the ragtop. Nice eyes man.

That red one reminds me of a NFSU car done with 4 layers of decals tongue.gif
NEVERSTOP
that is exactly the reason I am gettin rid of my invader kit.. The silver one looks good imo but I dont like the rims... but 2 each there own wink.gif

The other one though...... frown.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.