Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone know this cars history?
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
sandusky1977
So, over the weekend I picked a car up from a member of the 6gc group on facebook, however, I think he had just purchased the car recently, and hadn't done anything but crash it or may have even bought it that way.

This is the car,

The story goes, that it was owned by someone in Colorado, and he purchased it in Chicago,. extra clean car, well maintained including synthetics and an oil change 40 miles before it got smashed. It was taken to a body shop to be repaired, the shop in question had quoted 1/2 that of any other shop,. well a few months passed, and that shop went out of business. So he went and picked up the car Friday, and I went and got it Saturday.
cheela
that car belonged to Sodo.
http://www.6gc.net/members/8610

met him at the midwest meet a few years ago. very clean car.
then yeah, got into a crash and sold it to someone on here and you know the rest.
Keiri
Damn Chee, I just spent like 30 minutes searching to post the member and you already did it. LOL

Yup, SoDo's old car. Great pickup, Rob!
sandusky1977
Now that you post it, I remember seeing the photos, and even commented on the thread where they are talking about parting it, small world..
cheela
QUOTE (Keiri @ Apr 28, 2014 - 10:01 AM) *
Damn Chee, I just spent like 30 minutes searching to post the member and you already did it. LOL

Yup, SoDo's old car. Great pickup, Rob!

yeah, I'm just a creeper like that. hahahah

no, but he was a midwest member so I knew him.

QUOTE (sandusky1977 @ Apr 28, 2014 - 10:04 AM) *
Now that you post it, I remember seeing the photos, and even commented on the thread where they are talking about parting it, small world..

laugh.gif that's funny that you even wrote in the thread but glad it's getting some more use out of that shell.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.