Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: carbon fiber air bag tray
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Interior/Audio/Electrical/Wiring
billkisme

Got bored today and wanted to make a cf tray for the celica since the air bag was blown and wanted to share with you all. I hardly post on here and I'm sorry for that.

billkisme
I've made a lot of cf parts but this is the first for the celica
playr158
Nice and shiny!
Box
Looks nice. At first I thought you meant the cover and I couldn't help but think of shards of carbon fiber being embedded into someone's face. tongue.gif
ILoveMySilly97
Hmmm....you should make me a cf air duct for the drivers side foglight. Lol. Would be beneficial to my cai.
malpaso
Great idea. My passenger air back is gone as well and always was wondering how to use that space smile.gif
Box
Could've made a cup holder! tongue.gif
billkisme
Oh a cup holder. Damn good idea. I hate were they are in the car. Can't shift worth a crap with a cup there. But I could look into the fog light air duct and see if I can make one
ILoveMySilly97
QUOTE (billkisme @ May 16, 2014 - 5:31 AM) *
Oh a cup holder. Damn good idea. I hate were they are in the car. Can't shift worth a crap with a cup there. But I could look into the fog light air duct and see if I can make one

That'll be awesome!
billkisme
Hambone217
i can lift mine up but how do u get it off to paint it
Lexa666
cool!
Langing
Would it be too much to ask how you did that? It's a nice result; has a pleasing look to it. Is it hard to do?
CoolZeen
very ingenious. I love when somebody does something different .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.