Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LED Under body lights
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
jpodstawa
I was looking for underbody lights for my Celica and came acrose the blue LED kits. Has anyone used these and what would be the difference between these and the normal gas filled ones?

Jason
BenMMellor
LED kits are usually thinner and easier to hide... in some cases brighter...
Andason
bump...

thinking about getting a 7 color.

wondering who has these
DJMC_Celica
I had the 7 color, but i quickly had them stolen, so now i have just plain red ones, i couldnt afford 250$ for another multi-color one!
Andason
were u satisfied with the 7 color? what company did you get?
shid
I saw a lot of "7" color underbody kits at SEMA.. and even a new kit from a company. Their demonstration dropped my friend and I's jaws. They're able to sucessfully duplicate over 32 thousand colors; and while we were asking him "How durable is it?" he went crazy and swang it baseball bat style against a metal pillar. It didn't have a scratch on it.

Should sell @ best buy soon.
DJMC_Celica
It was some no name comp. My mechanic, hooked them up, yeah i bottomed out twice and didnt have scratch on them. I heard they are going to sell for 250-350 which is a little much! but i paid 250 and i was satisfied, but i wasnt going to pay it again for another set!
Phat_99CeliGT
u can always get the 2 million color led kit.
cost...$799

2 million color LED UB kit

CRAZY!!!
tysO
hahah it reminds me of a super mario cart game when you pick up the star thing. hahahaha biggrin.gif
shid
omg, I'm going to add that animation to my underbody LEDs and play the music at the same time! Tyso, you are so dope! it's gonna be awesone.!
sinner96ST
cwm13.gif

i'd stick to one solid color, if you plan on doing this. also i wouldn't turn it on right before you park your car, otherwise sombody will come up to it while you're gone, and tear out whatever expensive stereo system you have in it.

but rainbows out from under the car? uhh, no thanks.
Celicaca
get the kit from redline that can 1) just stay on 2) pulse to music 2) glow to rev of engine
chucho
thats the one i'm planning on getting. I'll buy from www.dragracing.com
Andason
i guess what im wondering is if you see spots on the ground
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.