Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help with simple questions
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
g2raw
hello i have 3 questions about my 1995 Celica 7afe

-Does any body recommend any lowering springs and where i could acquire them
-Does anybody know where i could buy hood struts and where i could acquire those
-and does anybody know where i could buy a new front emblem with out spending $50

Thanks in advanced
biggrin.gif laugh.gif
Tigawoods
i think eibach and tein still offer lowering springs for our cars. I havent had expereince with them though

ebay is where we all get our hood struts. sokie tech is the "brand" name

look around the buy/sell area for part outs and ask for emblems...hopefully nobody will be selling them for $50 smile.gif
Box
I had Tein springs with KYB struts on my car, car handled quite well and the ride was ok with good seats. Probably the easiest place would be eBay, but make sure the ones they're selling are legitimate and not counterfeits. Tein has a thing on their homepage showing how to tell them apart.

What Tiga said.

eBay. That or shave it, looks better without all of the badges on it anyway. Shouldn't be too hard to find one though, it's not like the Celica was the only car with that particular badge.
1994Celica
I'm probably going to go to my local pick and pull soon. I can probably get you an emblem if you haven't found one by then. I'll only charge you 49.99 tongue.gif
VavAlephVav
ya for $50 you can buy a sporty 1st gen dragon badge. Otherwise just go to a junk yard and put the damn thing in your pocket.
g2raw
thanks
SwissFerdi
I've never been able to find a Celica badge in my junkyard. There's a guy on this site called smkr3w that makes a custom emblem for $20.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.