Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Headers
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
jpodstawa
Im looking to remove my Header and replace with something like a 4-2-1 or 4-1. Does anyone make them? or does anyone have a good site to buy them. Its for a 95 Celica GT, and I need them asap. Or does anyone know of a mod I can do to anouther cars Header that will work?

All information is needed.

Thanks
Jason
confused.gif
jpodstawa
If nobody has any ideas I will need some ideas to fix a cloged Cat! I was thinking of removing the cat and putting a highflow on but its alot of work. I have the cat that hooks up right off my heads!

Jason
jpodstawa
After doing some research I found out a Toyota Corolla header will fit (with some mods) is this right. If so how do I know what year I need????

Thanks
Jason
Coomer
If you had an ST, a modified Corolla header would fit, but since you have the 5S-FE, I believe that you need to buy a 3S-FE header and have it modified to fit. Someone else can provide a lot more info than me, because I don't know much about the 5S-FE.
jpodstawa
QUOTE (Coomer @ Feb 12, 2004 - 8:18 PM)
If you had an ST, a modified Corolla header would fit, but since you have the 5S-FE, I believe that you need to buy a 3S-FE header and have it modified to fit. Someone else can provide a lot more info than me, because I don't know much about the 5S-FE.

But I thought that ST comes with the 7AFE?

Coomer
QUOTE (jpodstawa @ Feb 12, 2004 - 12:27 PM)

It does. You said you have a GT, which has a 5S-FE.
Celicaca
QUOTE (Coomer @ Feb 12, 2004 - 8:35 PM)
QUOTE (jpodstawa @ Feb 12, 2004 - 12:27 PM)

It does. You said you have a GT, which has a 5S-FE.

EDIT: oops nvm
Supersprynt
Why do u need a header for a clogged cat?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.