Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3sgte or beams swap?
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
foxtrot21alpha
Hello 6gc! The time is finally here for me to do a engine swap but i am torn between which to get, 3sgte or beams? Im leaning towards 3sgte as I really wanna go turbo but I cant find a good thread that explains the 3sgte swap process. Will putting a 3sgte motor be to much hassle or should beams be the best choice? anything helps of now...
jordisonjr
If you have a GT, it won't be much hassle at all. There's a TON of swap threads on this forum.
Just search. I believe there's even a full write up on the process in the stickies.
Smaay
you are in Kaliforniastan, neither engine will pass SMOG. you should look into V6 swap
foxtrot21alpha
Hello and thanks for the tips for what its worth! I went with 3sgte and i am VERY happy with my decision! And sorry for getting back all late on this thread as to im not on 6gc.net to much these days.... and as for smog, yea i knew nither engine was not gonna pass but its always ways around that 😉 next year im gonna look into buying anpther 6 gen and swap a beams or possing making my current swapped celi rwd, but when the time comes ill see what my final verdict is...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.