Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 6th gen celica videos???
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
DH593
Hello! First time posting smile.gif

Ok im very new to cars, ive had my celica for about a year now and only wish I could do mods on it like a turbo install or figure out how to put the 96 fog light switch on a 94 celica since the 94 celica didnt really come with fog lights. Its not that the guides on the forums arent good, its just that a majority of threads dont even have the images anymore. Plus I havent the slightest idea what the parts are called or look like.
Theres install guides for all sorts of cars but never for celicas. Am I just looking in the wrong places????
Sorry for all the nagging questions, im just a novice looking for some answers

Thanks a bundle
Tigawoods
are you looking for How To videos?

for just car videos there is this. People dont really make how-to videos

http://www.6gc.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=67115
DH593
I was mostly lookin for how to videos, i dont really trust myself with a turbo install since things could go wrong anywhere if youve never worked on fitting one in. maaybe i'll just get to work on making videos myself i guess
Thanks alot Tiga
Noahwhite2014
QUOTE (DH593 @ Mar 16, 2015 - 2:14 PM) *
I was mostly lookin for how to videos, i dont really trust myself with a turbo install since things could go wrong anywhere if youve never worked on fitting one in. maaybe i'll just get to work on making videos myself i guess
Thanks alot Tiga

How to videos for repairs would be simple to make, but i know a lot of people don't like dealing with a camera when their hands are covered in 20 year old grime.

Hell how to repair videos would have been great for me to make since I've nearly replaced everything [the average joe can replace] on my car lol.
mkernz22
There are a lot of how to threads on here, its just text and pictures though. Which is also easier so you can print it out or quickly search through it without having to find it in a video. Not trying to deter you from doing it, just letting you know smile.gif
BonzaiCelica
Yea true a lot of members photobucket or image shack accounts are deleted and images have expired. Just not sure if they pertain to the how to threads.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.