Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rally push bar/brush guard
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Exterior Styling
Nashville6gc
(First time on 6gc!) Yes this is different. I'm doing a fwd rally build with 7afe. I just wanted to see what yall think about my mock up for a push bar.
It came off a toyota pickup. All I would have to do is pop some bolts in it. I'd definitely mount some Hella lights on it. I could recreate this but with smaller tubes.

Should I just make this bull bar happen, make another one with a smaller girth, or I even thought about replicating that WRC Castrol Gt-4's safari brush guard. I like the bull bar style tho.
njccmd2002
Prolly needs to be smaller...
Nial
Replicate the Safari guard.
cheela
yeah smaller would be better fitting.

also, this is the only celica i've seen with it.
they do alot of offroading it seems so that's what this was built for. love it or hate it, it fits their lifestyle.

yellowchinaman
First thing that came to mind was that it looked like my sisters french bull dog. lol
If its for Rally it doesnt matter what it looks like. As long as it works and performs well as in being strong and not too heavy can survive a good ramming. thumbsup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.