Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: dragon ball z
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
Jmk91
How many of you used to love dragon ball z? Well I'm 24 and over the last 3 months I've been watched all 294 shows and my gf would get all mad and make fun of me over it. Butttt I used to watch it when I was a little kid so I thought it'd be cool to rewatch all the shows. I just want to prove a point to her I'm not the only one that has interest in dbz. I think its a great show even to today's technology.
TClifton91
I love it too. But I have a son so that was my excuse to my wife to re watch them all. laugh.gif
Jmk91
Haha there we go. Has to be the best show from my childhood by far.
Bitter
They're all named after fruit, vegetables, and kitchen appliances. The whole show is one giant punch line.
Jmk91
Well I never knew that haha. Its still a great show. All 294 episodes are good besides like 10 haha.
cheela
You need to watch the abridged series. soooo funny!
Box
One of these days I'll get around to it, but I have more animes on backlog than I'd care to admit or even count. tongue.gif
Jmk91
You'll be glad you did see it. The first 50 episodes are very slow but after that it gets good. Its all free online/YouTube just google it and it'll show up. Its equivalent to final fantasy 7 haha. I just re did that entire game a few years ago. I beat it when I was like 13 but I didn't fully understand the story line I just cared about the magic and all that good stuff and... Sharize or whatever that one ice summon is.. She's naked basically I thought oh yeah baby Hahaha.
Box
Between Netflix, Crunchyroll, Amazon Prime, and Hulu I'm covered. tongue.gif
Jmk91
Well I'll one up ya haha. I bought this "box" its an android box thaysbbeen rooted and has genesis/project free TV.. Basically you name it and its on there. Well this bad boy ran me 100$ its probably illegal honestly but I can watch anything and everything from live TV to DVD quality cams to anything possible for free. Just streams off internet. I watch my pawn stars, american pickers, super natural, gothom, vikings, the 100... List goes on and on for free. Plus I get movies before they are DVD released in HD dvd quality. I got it off of craigslist haha I love it.
HaysoosKreesto
As a kid I didn't really appreciate it, but as an adult damn that's some good watchin
markie
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEE

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Jmk91
Hahahahahah
Bitter
http://nastytrunks.tripod.com/
cyberblader1130
My shift knob in my Celica is the 5 Star dragonball if that helps your case, and i own the entire set of dragonball, dragonball z and dragonball gt. Also bought some dragonball funko pop vinyls including goku ssj god. I too watched it as a kid and can never forget the fun times.
cheela
ah! was gonna get one of those shift knobs for some of my cars too.
Jmk91
Haha haha I was going to do the same as well. I couldn't decide what star to get. It was either 1 or 5 or carbon fiber knob so I went with carbon fiber
BonzaiCelica
Man was dragonball ever so perverted
Bitter

Bitter

Box
This unconventional left to right reading is giving me a headache.
Bitter
I think these are not left to right but right to left.
Box
Definitely left to right. redface.gif
Bitter
I'm backward about backward.
Bitter
http://www.theverge.com/2015/4/28/8508011/...-akira-toriyama yoooooooooo
Jmk91
Hell yes! Hahaha
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.