Full Version: Texas members
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Meet/Event Discussion
rcox784
Hi there is there any Texas members here
So is there any one in the dfw area that would like to start meeting somewhere
1994Celica
QUOTE (rcox784 @ Apr 28, 2015 - 8:10 PM) *
Hi there is there any Texas members here

I am but I'm in the Lubbock area. I don't think there are any members close to me though,
Lil-Joe101
Corpus Christi checking in
Spider77
DFW.
rcox784
Thank you I live in fort worth and I am looking in to starting a local car club here in the dfw area
Spider77
Best of luck with that. I've been here going on 8 years or so and have been to 2 meets (6g related) in that whole time. Made the trip down south for meets twice. Mostly it's been a few local guys just meeting up and hanging out. ..right now (6gc wise) it's been dead. Although there are plenty of "import" meets in the area. Might want to check that out.
rcox784
QUOTE (Spider77 @ Apr 29, 2015 - 10:51 PM) *
Best of luck with that. I've been here going on 8 years or so and have been to 2 meets (6g related) in that whole time. Made the trip down south for meets twice. Mostly it's been a few local guys just meeting up and hanging out. ..right now (6gc wise) it's been dead. Although there are plenty of "import" meets in the area. Might want to check that out.

Thank you
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.