Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help which parts do I need for a timing belt tune up and also random q
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
Oreo20
If anyone will take the time to answer my multiple questions I'll highly appreciate it (:

1. I want to change the water pump and rings all around the timing belt in my 1994 Celica G.T Im going to buy this kit since the car will be open underneath is there anything else I might as well get replaced here's what's included in the kit btw it's all oem
timing belt
complete water pump assembly with housing
timing belt tensioner
timing belt idler
timing belt tensioner spring
valve cover gasket set
four spark plug tube seals
two accessory drive belts
thermostat
thermostat gasket
front crankshaft seal
camshaft seal
oil pump seal
oil pump o ring
Oil pan gasket

2. My ac fan condensor went out and over heated my car but I caught it on time and did no damage is there anything I should replace oil , radiator flush or anything else I already swapped the condensor

3. When are the radiator fans suppose to turn on cause once I put the key in the ignition both fans automatically start

4. What are all the sensors that make up the cooling system

5. What's the best gasket sealer

Again thanks a lot guys for the help

Smaay
1. Looks like a good list, I recommend OEM parts for these, dont go cheap on felpro crap

2. change the oil, coolant should be ok

3. fans should come on at 200 degrees F. if they are coming on with the key on, check the AC pressure switch

4. water temp to the ECU and gauge are on the water neck. water temp for fans is on the bottom of radiator.

5. FIPG
Oreo20
QUOTE (Smaay @ Oct 8, 2015 - 5:38 PM) *
1. Looks like a good list, I recommend OEM parts for these, dont go cheap on felpro crap

2. change the oil, coolant should be ok

3. fans should come on at 200 degrees F. if they are coming on with the key on, check the AC pressure switch

4. water temp to the ECU and gauge are on the water neck. water temp for fans is on the bottom of radiator.

5. FIPG

Thanks a lot for the help 😁
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.