Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 94 GT axle piece?
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
Nphubert93
looking for the piece that goes over the carrier bearing on the passenger side axle and connects it to the hanger, was not on the car when bought. made the axle pop out of transmission. does anyone know where i can find this part new? 94 2.2 standard trans
Smaay
so you have an axle with a bearing pressed on it but not the housing around it that bolts to the carrier? Are you sure you dont have an ST axle?

I looked for the part number for what you are looking for and cant find it.
Nphubert93
QUOTE (Smaay @ Oct 12, 2015 - 9:04 AM) *
so you have an axle with a bearing pressed on it but not the housing around it that bolts to the carrier? Are you sure you dont have an ST axle?

I looked for the part number for what you are looking for and cant find it.

correct, and i'm sure i don't have an ST axle, and every GT axle i've seen doesn't come with the housing that bolts to the carrier. i think it's gonna end up being a trip to the junkyard to get one off another axle
richee3
Part number is 43457-20040. Looks like it'll be less than $80 from Toyota. I may have a spare as of tomorrow evening, but I'll need a chance to pull it from the car. You definitely need that bracket ASAP.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.