Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What do you call this?
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
yocel

Anyone what you call this? Is the clutch bush? Need to get this
richy
mate thats the gear selector drum on top of your gear box just replaced mine lol when you say you need to replace the clutch bush what exacly you refering to ie gear box spiggot shaft bush in rear of crankshaft if you have a 5S motor they dont use one the only other thing i can think is you mean the clutch throw out bearing or thrust bearing it mounts on the clutch fork and to replace that bearing you have to comleatly reomve the transmition from the car its not a hard job but not quick either lol
mkernz22
QUOTE (richy @ Jan 22, 2016 - 8:14 PM) *
mate thats the gear selector drum on top of your gear box just replaced mine lol when you say you need to replace the clutch bush what exacly you refering to ie gear box spiggot shaft bush in rear of crankshaft if you have a 5S motor they dont use one the only other thing i can think is you mean the clutch throw out bearing or thrust bearing it mounts on the clutch fork and to replace that bearing you have to comleatly reomve the transmition from the car its not a hard job but not quick either lol

From the looks, he needs a new boot for his gear selector.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.