Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Found a $17,000 GT4
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
narly_charley
Hahaha! Asking $17,000. Crazy. Who would pay even close to that?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/cto/5406320071.html
4-eyed-freek
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcGhoUpNoeo

Just wait till they start importing them, 17k will probably unfortunately the going price.
PegGTS
Glad I live in Canada lol. They go for $5-6k all day here
DXPro
This is why JDMs should never get into the wrong hands. (Specifically that heavenly ST205).
njccmd2002
Lol
igpx12
If it were an actual WRC celica...... maybe
block
QUOTE (PegGTS @ Jan 26, 2016 - 8:49 PM) *
Glad I love in Canada lol. They go for $5-6k all day here

Find me one. I'll pay you. wink.gif
FORGMANN
This car was cut in half and shipped to US . I still have pictures from Ebay ad 3-4 years ago where it sold for $4500. 2nd time this guy has tried to sell and sad mentions nothing about how it was repaired . Just because Skylines are overpriced and selling in the 15k to 25k range doesn't mean 205 is worth that kind of money especially a welded together one.

Block - If I decide to sell mine your the first person I would contact as I'm close by in WI.
njccmd2002
QUOTE (FORGMANN @ Jan 28, 2016 - 12:52 AM) *
This car was cut in half and shipped to US . I still have pictures from Ebay ad 3-4 years ago where it sold for $4500. 2nd time this guy has tried to sell and sad mentions nothing about how it was repaired . Just because Skylines are overpriced and selling in the 15k to 25k range doesn't mean 205 is worth that kind of money especially a welded together one.

Block - If I decide to sell mine your the first person I would contact as I'm close by in WI.

I want to ne the second one. It its a fair price
block
QUOTE (FORGMANN @ Jan 28, 2016 - 12:52 AM) *

Let me know. The last 2 gt-four's sold here in the us was a great opportunity but wife's demands come first laugh.gif laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.