Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: anyone seen death
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
a2daj1
Has anyone heard or seen death. I haven't heard from him forever.
Overkill
He doesn't get online much anymore. He's been dealing with ...life... and ****. His celica is in a storage facility near my house, and every time I think about it... it pisses me off that it's just sitting there withering away.
BonzaiCelica
Hmm he said the tc grill fits 96+ bumpers but im.skeptical cause the design doesn't look like it'd fit
njccmd2002
hmmm..
a2daj1
QUOTE (Overkill @ Mar 3, 2016 - 11:41 AM) *
He doesn't get online much anymore. He's been dealing with ...life... and ****. His celica is in a storage facility near my house, and every time I think about it... it pisses me off that it's just sitting there withering away.

last time i saw him was last year in september at my house for my birthday since then. Nothing no goodbye nothin. Do you ever speak with him? If so tell him to call me.
Overkill
QUOTE (a2daj1 @ Mar 7, 2016 - 2:58 AM) *
QUOTE (Overkill @ Mar 3, 2016 - 11:41 AM) *

last time i saw him was last year in september at my house for my birthday since then. Nothing no goodbye nothin. Do you ever speak with him? If so tell him to call me.

I already sent him a message to let him know you were looking for him. I do not know if he has read it yet or not.
a2daj1
Thanks brotha
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.