Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Control Arms from vert compatible with hatch?
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Suspension/Handling/Braking
HectortheRican
Hey guys,

I can't remember if the rear control arms (the two pairs coming from the subframe - not the trailing arms) from the vert are compatible with the hatch. For that matter, are the trailing arms compatible?
njccmd2002
should be...
Bitter
Use toyodiy to check part numbers.
HectortheRican
QUOTE (Bitter @ Mar 3, 2016 - 10:37 PM) *
Use toyodiy to check part numbers.

I'm gonna have to go back to the yard and pull the VIN from that vert - it could have the sports package but I'm not sure.
njccmd2002
if the yard is close, and they have the return policy, bring them home, and if not usable, return them..
HectortheRican
QUOTE (njccmd2002 @ Mar 5, 2016 - 7:46 AM) *
if the yard is close, and they have the return policy, bring them home, and if not usable, return them..

That's my plan. I already have the two pairs of rear arms (minus trailing arm), so I'll likely be returning them. The solid arms aren't the same part number and the toe-adjusting arms could be, depending on Sports Package. The trailing arms are the same between ST and GT, though.

My question is if I use both pairs of GT arms... wouldn't I be ok? Since they're compatible with each other? I think I read something on here a while ago about the Polish bushings not fitting into the Sports Package arms, though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.