Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: OEM Keyring light
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Buying/Selling
CelicaDICE
Includes the bulb. Got this included with the Footwell light at the time, but Since my ST204 already has the keyring light i do not need this one. SOLD.

cellocinema
still available? is it plug&play? i need red color. plz let me know how to install & modify it to red. thanks.

[quote name='CelicaDICE' post='1080161' date='Mar 25, 2016 - 1:42 PM']Includes the bulb. Got this included with the Footwell light at the time, but Since my ST204 already has the keyring light i do not need this one. $25 with Free shipping.
CelicaDICE
QUOTE (cellocinema @ Sep 9, 2016 - 5:28 AM) *
still available? is it plug&play? i need red color. plz let me know how to install & modify it to red. thanks.

Here's a guide that explains how to install it: http://www.6gc.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=69212

As for adding red color to the key ring light. You can look up at places like ebay or elsewhere for red bulb covers that can make the bulb illuminate red rather than green. I'll have to check and see if I still have it in my storage box later today. I will let you know as soon as i can.
CelicaDICE
Key Ring Light is SOLD! Please Close!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.