Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's Gone...
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
DXPro
Today I had to say goodbye to my Celica ST. I lost traction on the highway and slammed into a cement guard rail, damaging my frame and entire front assembly. It had a good run under my belt but it's time to let it go...it was my only car so now I am looking into finding an MR2 SW20...
HectortheRican
That's a damn shame - I'm sorry to hear that.

But you're still with us to make this forum post and that's the good news.

Good luck in your SW20 search! Those are very, very fun cars to drive.
95CelicaST
SW20 is going to be more difficult to control.
njccmd2002
but easier to bufff out
DXPro
I ended up getting an Impreza GC8. Needs before wants! I actualy have driven an MR2 before and it isn't that hard to drive. Just don't drive like a bat out of hell. But other than that I enjoyed test driving the Impreza. smile.gif
njccmd2002
woo hoot. another gorcery go getter.... JK
Box
Hey wait a minute, you're supposed to take at least three months before getting another car.
DXPro
QUOTE (Box @ Apr 11, 2016 - 2:32 PM) *
Hey wait a minute, you're supposed to take at least three months before getting another car.

/Sarcasm. Anywho on a serious note, that is something I cannot do. With a full time job and full time schooling, needs come first. Luckily I just happened to get another car during the weekend. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.