saw this on the fb group. thought you guys would cringe/enjoy

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/5613196791.html

and in case the listing gets removed.

Pics.

someone should offer $700. that's the cost of a 4age lol
Box
Only if those pants come with car.
CelicaDICE
That poor car. frown.gif If only I had the extra $$$ to buy it and restore it.
cheela
QUOTE (Box @ May 31, 2016 - 6:02 PM) *
Only if those pants come with car.

I was actually more interested in the pants than i was the car. Lol

QUOTE (CelicaDICE @ May 31, 2016 - 7:47 PM) *
That poor car. frown.gif If only I had the extra $$$ to buy it and restore it.

Yea. It just gets worse everytime you see it.frown.gif
njccmd2002
if i only was closer to it, id buy it. lol to far for me...
1994Celica
QUOTE (njccmd2002 @ May 31, 2016 - 9:35 PM) *
if i only was closer to it, id buy it. lol to far for me...

Same! I wish it was closer. I'd buy it restore it and make it my curren. So much history in that car. Sad to see it in the sate its in.
mgnt232
Someone should just buy it so it stops being tortured
cheela
I would honestly lowball 800 or less cuz that's basically what it's worth right now.
I just literally have no space left and I'm not willing to part with any of my current cars for this.
95CelicaST
Like I said on FB, it is about 30 minutes from me. I'd be more than happy to buy it (again) and restore it, if peeps wanted to donate to the purchase.
Tigawoods
QUOTE (95CelicaST @ Jun 3, 2016 - 2:31 AM) *
Like I said on FB, it is about 30 minutes from me. I'd be more than happy to buy it (again) and restore it, if peeps wanted to donate to the purchase.

fund it yaself ya pansy
95CelicaST
QUOTE (Tigawoods @ Jun 3, 2016 - 12:42 PM) *
QUOTE (95CelicaST @ Jun 3, 2016 - 2:31 AM) *

fund it yaself ya pansy

njccmd2002
lol. i can send one cent, but paypal fees are outrageous
JohanFer
I actually work in Paramount, which is 5 min away. I'll contact and see what's up.
JohanFer
Hahaha, Never mind, I thought it was Lynwood, CA but it is Lynwood, WA. No wonder the license plate is that of Washington. Looking at the pictures, I realized that the car has been stripped of most of its good stuff. Somebody has been making money off of it. It is sad to see the before and after pictures.
NgoFcukinWay
Hmm...I'm heading out that way in August....wondering if i should put my turbo kit aside for this one...Maybe sell the Accord..
cheela
QUOTE (NgoFcukinWay @ Jun 17, 2016 - 8:33 AM) *
Hmm...I'm heading out that way in August....wondering if i should put my turbo kit aside for this one...Maybe sell the Accord..

if that guy wants a good deal, he'll take a straight trade for ur accord. wink.gif
creis
The years have not been kind to that car. I always liked it, Where it a hatchback I'd really consider it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.