Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Let's talk about 2017 calendar...
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
malpaso
Few days ago I got message on my FB account and been asked about calendar for 2017. After years I have feeling like this is only thing I can do for my beloved site and forum where I grown (12 year folks... 12 years...). So In case there is interest I am going to make this happen again. You all know there is always issue to collect right pictures so COTM competition really helps. Sadly even after years there are no rules linking COTM and Calendar. You know what I mean (my boring facts):

- resolution of pictures MUST be at least 3508x2480 pixels (the bigger is better). For printing purpose it is important.
- there is minimum amount I need to print (10). So it must be one batch (no possible reprints in lower amounts for the same price)
- there are no 12(+1) pictures yet. It's July and we used COTM winners from last year already (so we have potentially 7 pictures only)
- picking the rest is not easy... and it's only part I really hate.

Anyway. See what we have:

1. Tigawoods
2. smkr3w
3. kloudkicka (boring re-occurence of the same picture from 2016 smile.gif)
4. jordisonjr
5. RoadRage
6. UndaGrwnd
7. 4-eyed-freek
8. Chromed

what about next pictures? For example I see here http://www.6gc.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=96962 all 3 pictures with great potential so maybe other (2nd places of COTM) should do the job...? Tips and some submits please smile.gif
PegGTS
Martin, can I still enter my car? I understand if we have enough cars but if you need an extra mine can fill a spot smile.gif
malpaso
Paul, I do not see any reason why not. There are photos (COTM winners) that will be there (unless owner of the picture say we can't) and there are still some pictures missing to have 12+1. Anyone can submit (IMO). And especially you I remember submitted last month this:

2nd place as COTM in June. Perfect IMO...

EDIT:
also 2nd place in August - Kenton345

2nd place in May - zoocsijr

2nd place in March - SupraKid:

I believe we have material to use smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.