Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just 4 more years!
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
tomazws
Right hand drive ST205 RROOOOAAARRRRRRR!!!

Btw, long time no see. Hi guys!
Box
Or just ST205 in general. tongue.gif I'd like to have another 6th gen, along with a host of other cars, and it'd be nice to have a ST205 or even a SS-III. I feel the SS-III is always overlooked, but it'd give an Integra Type-R a run for its money and best of all it's not a Honda. laugh.gif

Also welcome back!
njccmd2002
Then it would be a nostalgic
HaysoosKreesto
I got a chinese guy over here who says he sold two of them already, I asked him how and he didn't give me a straight answer, but he is the type of drive around the gt86 and such
Box
They would fall under grey market import since there was a USDM version, so going along those lines it should be a lot easier than say a same year Skyline that was never sold here in any shape or form. For those interested here is what is required: http://www.ct.gov/dmv/cwp/view.asp?a=804&Q=244900
tomazws
QUOTE (Box @ Aug 3, 2016 - 11:54 AM) *
Or just ST205 in general. tongue.gif I'd like to have another 6th gen, along with a host of other cars, and it'd be nice to have a ST205 or even a SS-III. I feel the SS-III is always overlooked, but it'd give an Integra Type-R a run for its money and best of all it's not a Honda. laugh.gif

Also welcome back!

Oooohhh yea the SS3 with the high rev red top sexiness. For that, will have to wait another 3 more years? Think the first one is a 98'?
Box
'97 was first for BEAMS if I recall correctly, then again I guess it's easy enough to replicate one already. tongue.gif
mkernz22
It's only 2.5 years away for the 94's?? confused.gif
Box
From what I could find on it GT-Fours started in late '94, so maybe there aren't very many.
UndaGrwnD
good time to put mine on sale then tongue.gif
The_enD
Would there be more interest in the RHD or LHD ?
mkernz22
QUOTE (Box @ Aug 5, 2016 - 12:20 AM) *
From what I could find on it GT-Fours started in late '94, so maybe there aren't very many.

A 94 is a 94... does it really matter the month?
PegGTS
QUOTE (The_enD @ Aug 5, 2016 - 3:39 AM) *
Would there be more interest in the RHD or LHD ?

Definitely RHD because they are cheaper and easier to get overseas. I know here in Canada all the cars are imported from Japan to the west coast, so it's just a matter of throwing them on a ship straight over here. LHD is a lot more work and money to get here. I personally would prefer a LHD ST205 but it's not worth it. There's already tons of RHD ones here that can be bought for fairly cheap.
PegGTS
QUOTE (mkernz22 @ Aug 5, 2016 - 6:09 AM) *
QUOTE (Box @ Aug 5, 2016 - 12:20 AM) *

A 94 is a 94... does it really matter the month?

Yes the month matters, at least in Canada. Straight from the Canada Border Services Agency:

"The vehicle is 15 years old or older (excluding buses). The age of a vehicle is determined by the month and year it was manufactured. Do not use the model year. The age is located on the manufacturer’s compliance label in the doorframe area of the vehicle."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.