Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2016 Tunerbattlegrounds Championship
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
kloudkicka
Hi everyone, not sure if everyone here knows me, but i'm keith and i've been apart of the 6gen community for over 12 years, i've learnt alot here and i've given back to whatever knowledge I can, this is where I started it all and this is where I want to share my journey. For sure the old school members will know me, but for those who are new, here is my celica

Since then I have built a neck breaking Subaru STI and that is my reason for this post. I am currently in the 2016 Tunerbattlegrounds competition where I was ranked 2nd in North America. The dream is to showcase my car in Las Vegas for the SEMA show. This competition goes from Sept 13,2016 to Oct 17,2016 advancing on a weekly basis through Facebook votes, 1 vote every 24 hours.

here is my link -----------> http://bit.ly/keithjose

1) go to the link
2) login with the fb icon
3) click the yellow star to vote
4) repeat daily

and here is my subaru

I hope that those of you who read this far will help me advance in this compettition, I know the 6gc community always helps when other members need it and thats why I am asking for your help. I appreciate everything this forum has given me and I hope to be able to showcase my build at SEMA with your help, thanks everyone for your time
jordisonjr
Definitely voting
Box
For us hermits is there anyway of voting that's not on facebook?

Also I just thought my engine bay was a cluster****. tongue.gif
BonzaiCelica
Has to be done everyday?
kloudkicka
QUOTE (jordisonjr @ Sep 14, 2016 - 1:44 PM) *
Definitely voting

Thaanks homie

QUOTE (Box @ Sep 14, 2016 - 7:58 PM) *
For us hermits is there anyway of voting that's not on facebook?

Also I just thought my engine bay was a cluster****. tongue.gif

Haha unfortunately its only facebook voting right now

QUOTE (BonzaiCelica @ Sep 15, 2016 - 6:30 AM) *
Has to be done everyday?

Yaa its a daily vote, once every 24 hours, some guys are killing it with the vote

kloudkicka
Last day of voting for stage 2 in the tunerbattlegrounds championship, i hope i can count on the 6gen community to help me get to the finals
kloudkicka
Stage 3 will come to an end on monday, hope you guys can help me advance
Box
Let us know when it's not just facebook and I will throw you a vote as allowed.
kloudkicka
QUOTE (Box @ Sep 24, 2016 - 12:32 AM) *
Let us know when it's not just facebook and I will throw you a vote as allowed.

You got it, i have to make it to the championship round to get to the instagram voting

kloudkicka
Just advanced to stage 5, the final 8, could use the 6gc communities help right about now
PegGTS
I'm not able to vote anymore...when I try to log in now it says my account was either blocked or not activated kindasad.gif
kloudkicka
QUOTE (PegGTS @ Oct 5, 2016 - 1:25 AM) *
I'm not able to vote anymore...when I try to log in now it says my account was either blocked or not activated kindasad.gif

Are u serious??? Try this link
http://tunerbattlegrounds.com/competitors-...1027-keith-jose

And currently i am losing by 40 votes in this round, could use a boost
kloudkicka
Last 24 hours of round 5, one round away from the las vegas round, i am losing by almost 200 votes, i hope i can count on you guys to make the difference
jesse09
Voted!
kloudkicka
Thaank you jesse, as of right now i am only down by 60 votes with 14 hours left in the round, pleaaaase help, every vote matters, thanks guys
jordisonjr
BUMP
kloudkicka
Just wanted to let everyone know that my tunerbattlegrounds journey is over, i lost in the 5th stage, shy of one week away from the las vegas round. Here was the score 2312 to 2337, i lost by 25 votes. To those that voted, thank you for all your support, i am truely humbled and thankful
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.