Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Blower, Mirrors, Clock Not Working
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Interior/Audio/Electrical/Wiring
dueckt
Hi everyone,
I'm new to this forum and new to Celica's. I just purchased an JDM ST205 and need to fix a few things. The previous owner said when he replaced the battery the blower, power mirrors, and clock stopped working. My immediate thought was "fuse is blown" but couldn't find any that were toast. I also replaced the blower relay and no luck. The PO had a wire from two terminals in the relay plug so that the blower was on low constantly so I know the blower works. Any thoughts?

A little background on me. I have a shop where I work on my motorcycles and an old BMW that I am restoring. So I have a bit of mechanical experience and a decent amount of tools but am by no means an expert mechanic. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also does anyone know of a good site to buy parts for a GT4 (CV joints, diff mounts etc.)

Thanks!
Travis
igpx12
Definitely sounds like a short somewhere. Of course your interior lights and radio should still work... Break out a multi meter and check out the diagrams here. They start on page 313.

http://gt4.mwp.id.au/Toyota%20Manuals/Toyo...%20(RM399E).pdf
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.