Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1990 AllTrac
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
VavAlephVav
Here's one so close to me, if it were a year or two later I'd be snapping this thing up.
http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/5975779061.html

I have a 1990 Celica All trac with 125k miles on it. It was a desert owned vehicle and I have restored it as well as modified it some.

It comes with a fresh GT4 RC 3sgte matted to a RC transmission, powered by a ST205 ECU. It has the ST205 rear torsen differential, OS Giken twin plate clutch, ST205 Brakes, Tein HA coilovers, Greddy TD06 20g kit, custom HKS silent hi-power muffler, 17" OZ Racing Superturismo GT Wheels and whiteline rear sway bar.
I added some rare RC goodies like the Siebon carbon fiber hood, RC bumper with supports, momo shift knob and momo 4 spoke steering wheel (no airbag), "Celica GT Four RC" badges and the crown jewel the genuine carlos sainz limited edition signature card #361.

!!Spoiler Alert!!

(He wants Twelve-Grand)
cheela
Man! that's a beautiful car.
I'm still wishing I could snag one someday.
richee3
:drool:
Box
I still want a 5th gen All-Trac, along with a host of other cars.
Bitter
Don't let Chris and Stacy see that!
bloodMoney
Not worth $12k

It's clean, but not 12k clean. For that, I'd buy a JDM import or a 205
bloodMoney
Looks like there's a lot more into it than the CL ad is showing.

I'd pay what he's asking on the alltrac board...
block
Would honestly buy a lower mileage imported st185 for that price. I've checked around and going prices for RC's are around 13-17k, depending on condition.
VavAlephVav
Truth is,
I've seen both ST185 and ST205 in England/Ireland all ready set up as full race car selling for $5,000.
By the time you ship it and pay fees it would still be less.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.