Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tail lights not working
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Interior/Audio/Electrical/Wiring
Vladophantom
I bought my first celica about a week ago and it came with some ugly generic aft we market fog lights that were broken anyways so i went to take them out 2 wires came out of the fog lights a black one and a red one, the red was connected to a green wire wich is just now hanging there and i tried teacing it back but cant see where it goes and i cant remember whwre the black one went. Does anyone have any idea if this has to do with the tail lights or not. Thankd to anybody for help i know i should have been more careful and taken pictures of what i did i just got too exited any help would be much appreciated thanks
Mata_GT
QUOTE (Vladophantom @ Apr 16, 2017 - 7:29 PM) *
I bought my first celica about a week ago and it came with some ugly generic aft we market fog lights that were broken anyways so i went to take them out 2 wires came out of the fog lights a black one and a red one, the red was connected to a green wire wich is just now hanging there and i tried teacing it back but cant see where it goes and i cant remember whwre the black one went. Does anyone have any idea if this has to do with the tail lights or not. Thankd to anybody for help i know i should have been more careful and taken pictures of what i did i just got too exited any help would be much appreciated thanks

Try checking the fuse for your tail lights.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.