Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jdm power folding mirrors?
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Exterior Styling
Jankerfun
Got myself some power folding side views... has anyone installed these on their usdm celica?
BonzaiCelica
google search. if you posted this 10 years ago it would be cool cause the info wouldn't of been covered. but this is just one thread i found, im sure there are several....

http://www.6gc.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=97169
Jankerfun
If your reply wasnt so sarcastic, it would have been appreciated. Guess my search skills aren't as keen as yours Bonzai, just the link I needed. Thanks
slavie
QUOTE (Jankerfun @ Jun 8, 2017 - 7:40 AM) *
If your reply wasnt so sarcastic, it would have been appreciated. Guess my search skills aren't as keen as yours Bonzai, just the link I needed. Thanks

Bonzai's been around this forum since dinosaurs roamed the earth, and I'm sure he's seen dozens if not hundred's of threads that people have created on issues already covered in depth. Every time I see such a thread my eyes roll and the back of my mind says "not again". Don't take it personally - he did help you after all...

Don't forget that the JDM mirrors are going to be a pain to adjust due to them being angled for RHD. Good luck!
mkernz22
QUOTE (slavie @ Jun 8, 2017 - 10:15 AM) *
QUOTE (Jankerfun @ Jun 8, 2017 - 7:40 AM) *

Bonzai's been around this forum since dinosaurs roamed the earth, and I'm sure he's seen dozens if not hundred's of threads that people have created on issues already covered in depth. Every time I see such a thread my eyes roll and the back of my mind says "not again". Don't take it personally - he did help you after all...

Don't forget that the JDM mirrors are going to be a pain to adjust due to them being angled for RHD. Good luck!

Just swap them into the USDM housings and you're good to go biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.