Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 5sfe injectors
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
gallant17
whats out there for options as far as larger cc injectors for the 5sfe
Smaay
what do you need larger injectors for?
gallant17
i am considering a 5sfe build and just am seeing whats out there for options too see if its even gonna be worth my while
Smaay
ok you havent answered my question, are you going to turbo, supercharge, nitrous? if any of those 3 are a no, then you dont need injectors.
gallant17
I was thinking turbo but i really am having a hard time justifying a turbo build on a 5s when i can go buy a full 3sgte swap for like 2500
gallant17
at this point 5s fte build is not looking like a reality although i am still curious what fits just because thats how i am, ive read that guys are running rx7 injectors i take it they are an exact fit also what years are they using or are they all the same
Smaay
yes FC non turbo injectors are 460cc. i ran them when i turboed my 5S. but you answered your own question. you can get a 3rd gen for 2500 and you can get a 4th gen for about 1300
HardHead93
Go gen 4 3sgte, donít do a turbo 5s. I spent a year wasting my time trying to turbo my 5s just to end up with a engine fire and eventually a blown motor.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.