Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS:Convertible Boot Cover
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Buying/Selling
toyotajoe
100.00..black convertible boot cover. No longer have the Celica convertible so it needs a home. Add that last piece to style your very when the top is down

Local preferred...so cal...

I have pictures but couldn't get them to post...i will send to anyone interested off line
Charliehbk
QUOTE (toyotajoe @ Mar 17, 2018 - 9:09 PM) *
100.00..black convertible boot cover. No longer have the Celica convertible so it needs a home. Add that last piece to style your very when the top is down

I have pictures but couldn't get them to post...i will send to anyone interested off line

Willing to see the pic please very interested!! Charlesymo@gmail.com I'm in Chicago where u at ? Lmk
toyotajoe
QUOTE (Charliehbk @ Apr 15, 2018 - 7:56 PM) *
QUOTE (toyotajoe @ Mar 17, 2018 - 9:09 PM) *

Willing to see the pic please very interested!! Charlesymo@gmail.com I'm in Chicago where u at ? Lmk

i will send them tomorrow..im in southern california

i will send them tomorrow..im in southern california
Charliehbk
I wish I can get it if I make it to cali oneday sure will pick it up from u. Thank you Joe !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.