Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 8" Speaker Replacements
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Interior/Audio/Electrical/Wiring
Kevinisyoung
I replaced my back 6.5s with Rockford Fosgate Prime R165X3's because the old ones in the back rattled like crazy. My two 8"s up front still rattle a lot and I'm looking for an inexpensive and easy swap. Doesn't hve to sound godlike, I'm getting a sub later on to put in the back. What 8"s do you guys recommend to swap in?
Box
Not very many 8" mid speakers available, there was a Pioneer that was rated really well but I think it was discontinued. There are these Rockford ones though: https://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_137607...PS4-8-Pair.html
BonzaiCelica
hmm yea true i wanted an 8" down low with the tweeter combo and hard to find. i could of went with a combo but it just came down to spending the least possible to upgrade my front blown speakers.
NgoFcukinWay
what's your definition of "inexpensive"?

Sundown, Hertz, and Focal make some good 8" mid-range woofers, but they're not budget-friendly if you're expecting to pay less than $100 for a pair.

Rockfard Fosgate, Memphis, and Sundown have 8" drivers that are somewhat budget friendly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.