Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Triple Gauge Pod for JDM GT4
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Interior/Audio/Electrical/Wiring
96graygt4
Hey guys I stumbled on a triple pod cluster for the a-pillar specific to RHD celi's a few weeks back when I was window-shopping in anticipation for my car on the interwebs and sadly I forgot to save it. Now I'm trying to find the unit again and having the hardest time locating it so I'm wondering if any of you guys have any idea where I can find one! Thanks!
NgoFcukinWay
the one that sits on the dash looks a lot nicer.
richee3
QUOTE (NgoFcukinWay @ Oct 6, 2018 - 8:15 PM) *

This. And I think Teo (Endworks) makes them, doesn’t he? I don’t see them listed anywhere but I could’ve sworn he makes them.
96graygt4

I agree it’s a lot more convienent to look at especially the way our cars are oriented but I wouldn’t know where to find them. I know endworks used to make them judging from previous threads but I wonder if he still does
96graygt4
QUOTE (richee3 @ Oct 6, 2018 - 11:22 PM) *

This. And I think Teo (Endworks) makes them, doesn’t he? I don’t see them listed anywhere but I could’ve sworn he makes them.

If you have any pictures of the dash maybe I can get a custom one 3D printed to be somewhat similar haha
NgoFcukinWay
QUOTE (96graygt4 @ Oct 7, 2018 - 12:58 AM) *

I agree it’s a lot more convienent to look at especially the way our cars are oriented but I wouldn’t know where to find them. I know endworks used to make them judging from previous threads but I wonder if he still does

The guy in Europe (i can't remember his name. Starts with a K or something) on our Facebook group sells them. The one who sells the body kit stuff. He has the triple gauge pod and the single ones available. I'm sure if you posted it up in the facebook group, someone will pop up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.