Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1994 Toyota Celica GT-Four in CO, USA
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Buying/Selling
Malek
It's happening. I'm selling my dream car.

VIN: ST2050005971

1994 Celica GT-Four in Baltic Blue aka Big Dick Blue with about 89k miles (converted the speedometer to miles/mph from kmh/km). I bought it in 2015 with about 83k miles.

-17" Lehrmeister Type 3 wheels
-215/45r17 Continental Sport, <10k miles
-TRD Rear Spats and Eurou Sideskirts
-3" Powder Coated Berk Downpipe*
-3" TCB Mid-pipe (B-Pipe)*
-FGK Fujitsubo Ti Exhaust*
-Exedy Stage 2 Clutch
-96+ JDM Projectors with HID's and cutoff mod*
-96+ JDM Tail Lights*
-OEM Fog Lights with HID's*
-BRD Polyurethane Rear Diff mount*
-BRD Shifter Bushings*
-BRD Polyurethane F/R Engine Mounts*
-HKS Induction Pipe
-Manual Boost Controller. I set it at ~17psi or 1.17bar
-GReddy Electronic Boost Gauge
-Momo Steering Wheel
-Jensen Touchscreen Headunit
-Unknown lowering springs

* = Modifications I made
(Somewhat outdated build thread link in signature "Cyril")

We already know these are awesome cars so I won't go into talking about the iconic 3SGTE and it's way-ahead-of-its-time W2A intercooler that brings joy to the soul when you dip into boost as the AWD claws itself out of the corners. The full free flowing 3" exhaust really opens up the power band and pulls all the way up to redline and the grip from the Conti's are waayy better than I expected. Doesn't smoke or burn oil; I use Shell Rotella T6. Transmission shifts are precise and crisp. Transmission fluid changed at 83k and rear diff fluid changed at 88k. No cracks in the windshield. It is seriously a solid running car. Really the only downfall is the paint and the JDM asf lowering springs. It cleans up nice but the front bumper is chipping and the clear is faded on the rear quarters. But once you get in and start driving, all you focus on is how ****ing awesome of a car it is. Comes with extras: OEM downpipe, SS downpipe, OBX-R Exhaust, non-Projecter 94 head lights, 94 tail lights.

As far as registering and insuring, I am registered and plated in CO with a clean title and insured with USAA no issues. It passes emissions with the stock downpipe (included in the sale). You can see my before/after inspection sheets on my build thread. Or if you're in a state that doesn't require emissions, you're lucky.

So...why am I selling this beautiful beast? Well, I was made an offer I couldn't refuse on my previously thought non-attainable dream car, an E39 M5. The logistics of owning 4 vehicles AND moving across the US in February is going to be a nightmare so her I am decreasing the size of my stable. Also, where I'm going doesn't have canyons and honestly, this car belongs in the canyons.

Here it is: 12.5k. Anything less and I'm swapping the head/tail lights back to 94. Car is now located in Golden, CO. I am here until about 8 Jan to show/sell.

-Malek
richee3
Gimme it.
NgoFcukinWay
will you take monopoly money?
SoDo
Good thing I live in colorado now. Pm'd
sixgentoyota
Dmed you.
cheela
QUOTE (sixgentoyota @ Dec 18, 2018 - 6:20 AM) *
Dmed you.

Tigawoods

where you moving to?
sixgentoyota
QUOTE (cheela @ Dec 18, 2018 - 9:53 AM) *
QUOTE (sixgentoyota @ Dec 18, 2018 - 6:20 AM) *
Dmed you.

Lol I need it!
cheela
I think we all need it. lol
njccmd2002
Is this car real deal? Or fake news?
Malek
Sorry for the late replies! I received all of your PMs and will go through them right now. I was thinking I could go through them during work buuuuut I guess the offices in CO block 6gc.net under its "Suspicious" filter and we can't bring cell phones into the area but I'm here now!

QUOTE (Tigawoods @ Dec 18, 2018 - 12:57 PM) *
where you moving to?

Good Ol' Fort Walton Beach, Flourda aka Redneck Riviera

QUOTE (njccmd2002 @ Dec 18, 2018 - 2:33 PM) *
Is this car real deal? Or fake news?

Yes, it's really real.
ST205WRC
sent you a PM
djgeo05
Would you trade for a 99 celica gt and or an 86 Mercedes 560? biggrin.gif
Glws, I live in Florida and wish I could see it in real life.
Malek

Interior shot for you all...

Unfortunately, I do not have any engine bay shots! frown.gif frown.gif I will try to get some soon, Sorry!!
TimeslideZ
Man if I was further in life I would love to have this! Same color as mine right now too. GLWS man, hope it goes to a good home!
shai
Real deal I can vouch for that
richee3
SOLD!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.