Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thank you!
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
SameerIqbal
Thank you for continuing to host Coomer!!

Sameer
Box
Shame he'll never see this, it's pure coincidence like the last few times the forums managed to reboot on their own after enough time. NOW is the time to save everything important and move it off site, though I think I saw someone said they've done that now already.
SaulGoodman
QUOTE (Box @ Oct 10, 2019 - 10:59 PM) *
Shame he'll never see this, it's pure coincidence like the last few times the forums managed to reboot on their own after enough time. NOW is the time to save everything important and move it off site, though I think I saw someone said they've done that now already.

It wasnt the entire page, only the landing page and redirects. Im on it now, might take a few days for me to upload the backup but if the site goes down until then, watch for my post on any of the major 6gc facebook pages, Ill make it readily available for everyone
SaulGoodman
QUOTE (Box @ Oct 10, 2019 - 11:59 PM) *

How can I view all forum posts without searching though? Im running into an issue of 'cant view forum posts because theyre hidden unless i search' which just redirects me to the online site
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.