Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free* taillights
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Buying/Selling
Cory
My wife has long-since sold her '94 GT (sadly, let's not talk about it....) but I've still got 2 sets of taillights that have been sitting around in boxes taking up space. One set was from her car when we upgraded to JDM tails...and I honestly can't remember where the other set came from. Whoever wants them, I'll let you have one or both for the cost of shipping from Bremerton, WA. (so, basically free wink.gif ). Both sets are in good condition, no cracks or major scratches in the lenses and all the wiring appears intact, just need some cleaning up as they've collected dust over the years.

Photos can be viewed on my OneDrive folder, because I couldn't seem to get it to embed properly. tongue.gif
notchbak1
awesome if i could get those lights. my 1996 st is in need of them. whats the best way for me to pay?
Cory
Both sets of lights are spoken for at this point, via PM. Will post back here if either falls through.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.