Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: JSPEED front strut brace, TRD Quickshift
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Buying/Selling
jcbass7
As title says, I am looking for some unicorns...

-JSPEED front strut bar (any condition, willing to repair a broken one if it exists)
-TRD QUICK SHIFT (Version 2)
-RECARO Confetti Seats
-TOMS gauge cluster surround
BonzaiCelica
nvm
jcbass7
QUOTE (BonzaiCelica @ Mar 23, 2020 - 5:01 PM) *
nvm

I am on the fence with the Beatrush, it is a nice product. Have always loved the JSPEED look, wish I bought Dustin's when he sold it a decade ago. Thanks for the heads up about the difference, didn't know there were two versions. Likely will end up with the Beatrush though, not in a huge rush.

I have had trouble finding a set of recaros in good condition that haven't been reupholstered or the foam is crushed.
BonzaiCelica
QUOTE (jcbass7 @ Mar 25, 2020 - 7:34 AM) *
QUOTE (BonzaiCelica @ Mar 23, 2020 - 5:01 PM) *
nvm

I am on the fence with the Beatrush, it is a nice product. Have always loved the JSPEED look, wish I bought Dustin's when he sold it a decade ago. Thanks for the heads up about the difference, didn't know there were two versions. Likely will end up with the Beatrush though, not in a huge rush.

I have had trouble finding a set of recaros in good condition that haven't been reupholstered or the foam is crushed.

i have the confetti's and ya the driver side in japan aka passenger side in the states is always messed up as mine was reupholstered with a new material and cushion is a big saggy. the guy who sells them on Instagram i believe is the same guy on ebay who posts mint condition recaro's, but then again you'll be paying 250 for shipping.

one is a polished alloy finish where the later ones are chrome finish. not sure if material is different.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.