Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 6th gen in Minnesota
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Buying/Selling
pokemeintheeye
I am looking for a 6th gen to buy in Minnesota or not too far away from the Twincities. Don't really care if it's a GT or ST but must be a manual. Liftback or coupe. No convertibles. Seems like all I can find for sale are the convertibles. 3rd gen or 6th gen is basically what I'm looking for.
TimeslideZ
Are you looking for a clean running one? My brother has (6gc) one that's been sitting for a few years and he has a spare 5SFE from a MR2 to put in still.
pokemeintheeye
QUOTE (TimeslideZ @ May 26, 2020 - 4:21 PM) *
Are you looking for a clean running one? My brother has (6gc) one that's been sitting for a few years and he has a spare 5SFE from a MR2 to put in still.

I would prefer a running clean Celica. What happened to the engine? Still in the Celica I'm assuming? What year MR2 did the 5SFE engine come out of?
TimeslideZ
Rod knock after 320k miles (original engine). Yep the engine is still there. I've forgotten which year; but I'm thinking it's the early 90-91.
My buddy swapped in a 2GR into his so we took it to replace it; but never got around. Leaked head gasket but only ~150k miles.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.