Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: COMPLETELY parting out two Celicas
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Buying/Selling
Blendwolf
I'm parting out my 1999 and 1995 white Celicas. Is there anything you want off of them?

Also, I'm new on this forum so any feedback or tips are appreciated.
Thanks!
pokemeintheeye
Location would help tremendously.
Blendwolf
QUOTE (pokemeintheeye @ Jul 16, 2020 - 3:34 PM) *
Location would help tremendously.

My apologies, near Birmingham AL. USA
dmk
Hello, How much will be for rear spoiler from convertible, and rear lights from hatchback ?
Including shipping to Europe
Blendwolf
For the convertible spoiler - $60 (USD)

I have one tail light for the hatchback (Drivers side) - $40 (USD)

And according to the local post office, shipping from my area to Poland for the package will be roughly $85 (USD)

(P.S. I do have both convertible tail lights with compatible center piece, but I don't if they will work on the hatchback. If you're interested I'd be happy to do a test fit on mine)
DIONYZUZ
PMed
rhuss
How much for the front fender off the convertible + shipping to Chicago?
jgamelin
what condition are the sun visors from the hatchback and are the front bumper covers damaged?
BonzaiCelica
sir im looking for interior dash panels. i attempted to paint them like you find on the SS-III celica but came out terrible. i dont have the energy to redo them again.

do you have splash shields that cover the engine and manual transmission side?
YourOldPalElmer
Shot you a message. Haven’t heard anything so I’m gonna post here as a poke. Hehehe.
BonzaiCelica
there is nothing in my inbox. i check everyday..... soooo
Cory
PM’d you smile.gif
BonzaiCelica
this forum is garbage at times. ive gotten pm from like 2 months ago. it can lag that long. so you have the shifter bezel trim available....
J_wolfie94
Hi all,
Just a little FYI that might be helpful. Blendwolf is my brother's account, the '99 convertible and the '95 hatch are both donor cars from an ongoing project involving two other Celicas, my 94 hatch and another '97 convertible. Neither of us are on the forums a lot but both cars are still available for parts and whatnot. If there's anything specific we can check if we have it. Honestly just calculate the cost of shipping into it and throw out an offer. Feel free to PM me too, I'll get back to you when I can.

Here's a rough list of the exterior stuff off the top of my head:
- (2x) 94-95 hatchback rear spoilers
- convertible spoiler
- convertible driver side front fender
- convertible rear bumper
- hatchback rear bumper
- convertible taillights, pair
- hatchback taillight, driver side
- headlights, inner & outer pair, some tabs may be missing, can check
- (2x) set of 4 OEM 5-spoke wheels (including center caps), tires worn

Again, if there's anything specific let me know and I can check this week.
NgoFcukinWay
Do you have the 2 brackets that secure the front bumper to the fenders? the studs on mine broke from rust. -_-
J_wolfie94
QUOTE (NgoFcukinWay @ Sep 26, 2020 - 2:23 AM) *
Do you have the 2 brackets that secure the front bumper to the fenders? the studs on mine broke from rust. -_-

Yeah! If you mean the 3 studs through the bumper that attach to the fenders, I have 3 I believe...do you need both sides?
team_omega
Any chance you have front fenders? Need both sides
azn87
I am looking for the cable release for the hatchback
cyb593
Do you have the 99 front bumper cover?
mneal2_92788
Good latch and release cable to 46226?
mneal2_92788
Front wiper motor to 46226
gabrielh
PM'd
Driftingmy85
hello,

Do you have the wiring harness that connects both power window doors?
Is your blower motor in good condition?
Do you have the ac clutch
wipers good?
97GTinKC
Do you have parking light lenses that will fit a 97?
bryanf
I need this bracket from the back of a Celica GT.

Blendwolf
QUOTE (BonzaiCelica @ Aug 10, 2020 - 4:10 PM) *
sir im looking for interior dash panels. i attempted to paint them like you find on the SS-III celica but came out terrible. i dont have the energy to redo them again.

do you have splash shields that cover the engine and manual transmission side?

Yes, we still have the dash panels and AC vents available. I believe we also the have splash shields for the manual transmission side. Are you still interested?

Also, if you're interested, we have most all interior trim for convertible and hatchback. Color: black.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.