Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LF: 4" Speaker Brackets
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Buying/Selling
WALKER
Does anybody have a spare set of 4" speaker brackets from the premium speaker set for sale?
J3rkyBoy
Howdy ... I don't have an extra set, but I have my set, which I could take measurements amd photos of for you so you can make a set. Since the premium sound speaker and bracket are integrated, you have to cut the speaker out anyway (assuming you are not wanting the ancient stock speakers and just want the mounts). I don't know if you have looked closely at the speaker/bracket, but it is very, very simple. A small piece of sheet aluminum, a hammer, dolly, files, drill and an hour and you're in business. It's an option, anyway, if you don't find what you want).
BubbaJ
Has anyone taken the time to create a 3D-printed bracket for aftermarket 4" speakers? That would be a great solution I would think. I don't have 3d printing skills but I wonder if anyone else has already done this?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.