Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1994 Beams Swapped Celica
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Buying/Selling
1994Celica
I've decided it's finally time to sell my celica. After going through mechanically top to bottom and getting it ready for paint I just don't have the time I use to. Beams swap was completed in 2016, engine and trans have less than 55k on them. Timing belt and water pump was done at this time, as well as front and rear brakes. Car is riding on tein coil overs with poly bushings, and ST swaybars. GT4 front end conversion with projector lights and jdm tails as well. Chassis has 250k miles about with the engine having 55k. Car currently was in the process of being stripped down for paint in body work. Two small dents on the driver side quarter with the worst damage being on the passenger side quarter. Id say its a significant dent that will require a good shop. I have new trim pieces, rear quarter glass, random jdm bits and such to put the car together just do not have the time. Please feel free to ask any questions. Im asking $4500 but I'm open to offers, pictures are located in a Google drive folder below

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folde...PoGpBPpwUmYv92M

BonzaiCelica
hmm all jdm engines have less than 55k miles.
Mandrew
Is it a genuine TRD kit?
1994Celica
QUOTE (Mandrew @ Oct 21, 2020 - 3:09 AM) *
Is it a genuine TRD kit?

As far as I know it is. It came with my gt4 front end when I got it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.