Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3SGE Beams ITB
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
That_Black_Celica
hey all, i was wondering whats the easiest way to run ITB's on a redtop/blacktop beams for my celica.
any ecu modifications or harness changes ill have to make? im not worried about finding ones that will fit cause i can make adapters, but if anybody knows of the itbs themselves ill need that will be helpful too.

and to anybody thats done this, is there a significant power increase at all? (im mostly after the sound and cool factor lol)

thanks for anhy help!
Tigawoods
you can find adapters easily and then use 20V blacktop ITBs. Youd probably need some short velocity stacks so you can clear the firewall

You'd need to run a standalone.

You won't see a significant power increase. Youll have a bit snappier throttle response
That_Black_Celica
QUOTE (Tigawoods @ Nov 29, 2020 - 4:12 PM) *
you can find adapters easily and then use 20V blacktop ITBs. Youd probably need some short velocity stacks so you can clear the firewall

You'd need to run a standalone.

You won't see a significant power increase. Youll have a bit snappier throttle response

where can i find a standalone for a single vvti blacktop beams?
BonzaiCelica
itb are mainly used to smoooth out idle of very agressive upgraded cams. so larger header, intake n exhaust cams with itb with standalone would be great. your thinking if 4age blacktop in stock form has them why not the redtop beams.

you want sound. make a short ram intake with the filter insulated in a box to keep out heat.
That_Black_Celica
QUOTE (BonzaiCelica @ Dec 1, 2020 - 1:31 AM) *
itb are mainly used to smoooth out idle of very agressive upgraded cams. so larger header, intake n exhaust cams with itb with standalone would be great. your thinking if 4age blacktop in stock form has them why not the redtop beams.

you want sound. make a short ram intake with the filter insulated in a box to keep out heat.

well id love cams too, do you know where i can get redtop cams or standalone?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.